Watch what happens when you add Alice, Dorothy, or Cinderella to your invite list. Our customers have thought of truly imaginative ways to incorporate Storybook Tea Kits into their events, from the elegant to the unexpected. Consider:
- An afternoon tea the Queen of Hearts herself might envy, complete with linens, bone china, and watercress and cucumber sandwiches. A proper affair, worthy of any fairytale.
- A multi-generational shower where the adults sip Long Island iced teas and the kids enjoy peppermint tea – with everyone partaking in a scavenger hunt down the yellow brick road. An event where everyone has Brains, Heart and the Courage to be themselves and have fun.
- A bawdy, tongue-in-cheek event where the Mad Hatter himself pays a surprise visit – wearing little more than his famous top hat. Not for the faint of Hearts!
- A co-ed, Cinderella-themed shower where the bride and groom to-be live out their own real life love story. (Copious amounts of fairy dust, frumpy stepsisters, and four-legged friends optional.) Maybe the festivities kick off with him fitting a satin slipper on her foot? However it’s played, everyone is sure to have a ball.
Encourage outside-the-box thinking, camaraderie, and team-building skills at your next business function. Our corporate customers are some of the most inventive and have dreamed up incredible ways to incorporate Storybook Tea Kits into their events. Consider:
- A monthly staff meeting inspired by the “create fun” culture of progressive companies like Zappos, where employees are encouraged to role play and share their boldest, most limitless ideas. Sometimes even in costume. A unique way to reimagine business possibilities.
- A team building exercise where participants break into groups and decide how to best handle Storybook personality types. How do you deal with domineering managers? Smart but insecure employees? The best action plan wins. An unexpected exercise that boosts emotional IQ.
- A “Take Your Child to Work Day” where parents and children convene for a Q&A session over tea. Adults talk about what they do as kids ask questions. A perfect mix of fantasy and reality that leaves children believing they can do anything.